Savory food and baked goods in Pittsburgh's North Side
Run by a family that loves Pittsburgh and all things tasty...
Offering breakfast, lunch and unique sweet-treats in a relaxed environment with natural wood decor, retro Pittsburgh photos on the walls and humorous/witty blurbs to tickle your funny bone. Grab a cup of locally roasted coffee, or one of our signature Chateau herbal tea blends, while chatting up one of our friendly Chateauristas.
Pittsburgh Born and Fed!
- 1501 Blend and Cinnamon Vanilla
- Now selling 1 lb bags of flavored coffee
- Peach Lavender Fresh Brewed Iced Tea
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Power Bars
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Earth Day Cupcakes
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Scones
- Maple Pecan Scones
- Decorated Sugar Cookies
- Jack Stacks
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Lemon White Chocolate Cookies
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Pineapple Upside Down Slices
- Raw Cookie Dough
- Burger Friday! Add chips and a drink for an additional $1.50
- Cole Slaw
- Fruit Cups/Yogurt Parfait
- Broccoli & Cheese (hot)
- Broccoli Salad
- Tomato Basil Chickpea Quinoa
- Celery Sticks with Peanut Butter
- Lunch combos now available!
- Cheddar Potato
- Try a cup or bowl!
Check us out in the City Paper!
We are in the Pittsburgh Dining section of the City Paper. Read More...
We've launched our Loyalty Program. Buy 9 items and get the 10th free! Guaranteed to warm you up inside!
Need to order? Click on the icon above for Online Ordering! Order,and pay online and we will have it ready at the pickup window! No waiting in line! Of course you can always call ahead, and we'll have your order ready when you come in. Orders of $60.00 or more subject to gratuity.
Need a place to have a private get together, after-work happy hour, or party? Call to discuss the options.