Savory food and baked goods in Pittsburgh's North Side
Run by a family that loves Pittsburgh and all things tasty...
Offering breakfast, lunch and unique sweet-treats in a relaxed environment with natural wood decor, retro Pittsburgh photos on the walls and humorous/witty blurbs to tickle your funny bone. Grab a cup of locally roasted coffee, or one of our signature Chateau herbal tea blends, while chatting up one of our friendly Chateauristas.
Pittsburgh Born and Fed!
- 1501 Blend and Toasted Coconut
- Now selling 1 lb bags of flavored coffee
- Lemon Mint Fresh Brewed Iced Tea
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Power Bars
- Muffins: Raspberry Blackberry
- Cinnamon Rolls
- GF Peanut Butter Cookies
- Lemon White Chocolate Cookies
- GF Coconut Macaroons
- Oreo Pie Slices
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chips Cookies
- Scones: Maple Pecan or Cherry Chocolate Chip
- Jack Stacks
- Burger Friday! Add chips and a drink for an additional $1.50
- Cole Slaw
- Mac 'n Cheese
- Parmesan Pesto Salad
- Brussels Sprout Slaw
- Greek Orzo Salad
- Fruit Cups/Yogurt Parfait
- Lunch combos now available!
- Autumn Veggie
- Try a cup or bowl!
Check us out in the City Paper!
We are in the Pittsburgh Dining section of the City Paper. Read More...
We've launched our Loyalty Program. Buy 9 items and get the 10th free! Guaranteed to warm you up inside!
Need to order? Click on the icon above for Online Ordering! Order,and pay online and we will have it ready at the pickup window! No waiting in line! Of course you can always call ahead, and we'll have your order ready when you come in. Orders of $60.00 or more subject to gratuity.
Need a place to have a private get together, after-work happy hour, or party? Call to discuss the options.